There are several ways to attach stainless wires to masonry posts - concrete blocks , solid core bricks , concrete slab walls etc. One of these is to use Eye Nuts as the anchor point for your wires.
1. Drill or core hole to specified diameter and depth
2. Remove dust and debris by brushing and blowing 3 times each (If hole is wet or flooded, consult adhesive product information to determine its suitability for this condition)
3. Screw mixing nozzle onto cartridge and dispense 2-3 trigger pulls of adhesive to waste until colour is grey with no streaks
4. Insert tip of nozzle to bottom of hole and dispense adhesive
5. Fill hole to about 2/3 full
6. Insert threaded insert with rotating motion to release trapped air
7. Wait until adhesive has fully cured before loading (see Working / Loading Time chart for each adhesive)